Sustainable farming is the ability of Pearl Of Africa Farm (POAF) to produce goods and services to meet our needs without compromising the ability of current or future generations to meet their needs. In order to achieve the above, POAF has implemented the following practices among others;
- Crop diversity in order to enhance production;
- Environment protection;
- Crop rotation;
- Preservation of water sources;
- Preventing soil erosion;
- Improving quality of life on the farm;
- Vegetation protection and
- Value addition in order to enhance farm produce prices.
The management of POAF has developed the farm in the way that it will have a positive impact on the local community and other stakeholders.