Pearl of Africa Farm (POAF) is engaged in integrated sustainable farming that offers agricultural, educational and leisure opportunities to both the local community and visitors to the farm. The aim of the farm is to share best practice farming ideas with the local community, customers and others key stakeholders. The farm also takes good care of the environment and resources for the benefit of future generations.
POAF provides the following lessons to both local community and visitors;
- Preservations of the environment that reduces man made noise and pollution;
- Fish farming in artistic water ponds
- Incorporation of leisure and education into farming;
- How to produce own compound , tree and bamboo seedlings ;
- Incorporation of value addition and
- Preservation of wildlife and other natural resources